Serendipity sits directly on Isis Lake, near Cirencester in the heart of the Cotswolds with lovely views.
Sailing, water-skiing, canoeing, rowing, jet-skiing, fishing all available.
You will love Serendipity because of the peace and location, easily reached from London and the Midlands.
It is furnished with everything for a comfy stay, well-equipped kitchen, good for couples, solo adventurers, and families.
• South facing lakeside lodge
• 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms/1 guest toilet
• 2 x kingsize beds & 2 x single beds
• Up to 2 dogs allowed
• Sorry, no smoking indoors
• Linen, towels and utilities included
• Free fishing from designated areas allowed
• £200 refundable security deposit is required
Open plan living/dining area, 1 3 seater corner settee & 1 x 3 seater settee
• 42” TV with Free View
• DVD player
• Dining table with seating for 6
• Deck doors to south facing sun deck
• Direct lake frontage, fully enclosed
• Table with seating, BBQ and patio heater
• Open plan, modern, well equipped
• Single oven & grill
• Four ring ceramic hob
Separate Utility/Guest Toilet with separate washing machine and tumble dryer
Master Bedroom with ensuite bathroom/shower
• Kingsize bed, 2 bedside cabinets, chest of drawers
• Ample storage
• Lake views
• 4’ 6” double bed, bedside cabinets, small wardrobe
• Limited storage
• 2 x 3’ single beds bedside cabinet, small wardrobe
• Limited storage
• Basin & WC
• Three tennis courts (1 floodlit)
• Children’s play area.
• Two fishing lakes (coarse & fly)
• Croquet lawn
• Boules piste
• Table tennis
• Games room with pool table and games machines
• Cricket & golf practice nets
• Football goal
• Volley ball net
• Close to Cirencester and convenient for exploring the Cotswolds
• Good transport links (approx 1.5 hours from West London)
Isis Lake offers a wide range of activities. Choose from tennis courts, a children’s adventure playground, football, croquet, la boules, table tennis, cricket and a games room. Carp and trout fishing, and boating is permitted on Windrush Lake. The resort is also within walking distance of the village of South Cerney which offers a number of amenities, including a local shop, hairdressers, Indian and fish & chips take away and 3 dog friendly pubs. Isis Lake is also only a 15 minute drive from Cirencester and an excellent base to explore the Cotswolds.